Landscape Maintenance Services
Hort Tech Landscape Maintenance specializes in meeting the needs of large communities, homeowner associations, country clubs, hotels, municipalities and commercial establishments. Doing work at this level requires appropriate licenses in construction, chemical application, arborcare and water management and appropriate insurance compliance with workers compensation, auto and general liability. These various items serve to protect homeowner association boards of directors and property owners.Below is a partial list of maintenance services:
- Turf: planting, mowing, fertilizing, weed control, insect and other pest control, irrigation, and seasonal turf renovation
- Trees: certified arborists to guide planting, trimming, removal, feeding, and pest control
- Palms: planting, pruning, fruit removal, removal, and feeding
- Transplanting: from the largest tree to the smallest flower
- Annual color: the planting of annual flowers is done twice a year in this climate, generally in October and in May; we select or work with you to select appropriate material, condition the soil, plant, feed, and “dead head” (removal of dead flowers) as the species requires
- Perennials: plant, feed and naturally prune per specification.
- Irrigation: audits, water budget management, maintenance of existing systems and installation of computer-controlled technologies offering maximum water efficiencies
- Clean-up: a good job is ruined by improper clean-up; we emphasize this with every job.
We also work with existing clients on major installation projects based on landscape and irrigation designs. We offer our own design services to help accomplish goals of increasing water efficiency, switching from traditional to desert landscape or refreshing mature or overgrown plantings. In all projects of landscape construction or remodeling, we work with other contractors to meet time and budget constraints and ensure a pristine environment at the end of the project.
As a service company, the core of our operations is a high-quality employee base. Senior field personnel are educated landscaping professionals with formal certifications and years of experience. All employees are trained in safety practices and work as a team to complete their tasks in an efficient and minimally intrusive fashion.